Daniel Rosenfeld Films
Producer / Director
+54 9 11 49927805
Arthouse production company based in Buenos Aires.
Productora de cine de autor con base en Buenos Aires
– “Saluzzi”, premiere at Berlinale.
– “The Chimera of Heroes”, coproduced by Zentropa, Serge Lalou & Les Films d’Ici, SBS, France 2, CNC. Awards at Venice Film Festival.
– “Cornelia at her Mirror”, premiere at Rotterdam IFFR.
– “To the Center of the Earth”, prod. Heino Deckert, Serge Lalou, Les Films d’ici.
– “La calle de los pianistas”: Best Documentary of the Year, Cóndor Prize and Sur Prize.
– “Astor Piazzolla”, in post production, co-production with ARTE France, Idéale Audience
Current projects looking for coproduction
Parsifal (working title) 100 min
Status: In development
Director: Mariano Nante
Writter: Alejandro Fadel / Mariano Nante / Fernando Regueira
Budget: USD 2.000.000
Secured Budget: 30%
Storyline: After a long absence, Bruno Steiner returns to the mythic Teatro Colón—this time not as the star tenor he once was, but as the régisseur. He will direct Wagner’s Parsifal, perhaps the greatest challenge of his career. What we don’t know is why Bruno has given up singing. What would drive a singer to quit at the height of his career? Two people may well hold the key to that mystery: the son that Bruno abandoned and a young woman—perhaps the love of his life—who has become his obsession.